PGDT-Poll: #8| Carolina Hurricanes @ New York Islanders| October 19 | (See Inside for Winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sselssalc

May 2, 2009
Do you guys see Okposo sustaining his role on the top line w/ JT? I ask purely for fantasy reasons, I'll be honest :P

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Dang Macdonald played 30+ minutes and I really liked the way he played.

Nice defenseman you got there.

ichabod13

Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore Maryland
i turned it off after the second period. i tuned into the indy car race.

what was nabakovs save percentage? .825 or was it a whopping .854? either way.......GREAT JOB THERE NABBY!!!!

poulin should have had this start. and he should have had the start against edmonton.

nabakov.....what a bad joke he is.........

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island

what was nabakovs save percentage? .825 or was it a whopping .854? either way.......GREAT JOB THERE NABBY!!!!

poulin should have had this start. and he should have had the start against edmonton.

That game does not hang on Nabby I promise you that

Hipietro

Sep 3, 2006
Long Island

I love HFboards.

nyiguy21

Poster of the Decade
Aug 22, 2007
New York
Do you guys see Okposo sustaining his role on the top line w/ JT? I ask purely for fantasy reasons, I'll be honest :P
I feel Okposo will probably end up on the 2nd line with Nielsen and either Bailey or Grabner. He is getting PP minutes and has produced well so far. He was on a line with Bailey and Nielsen during the Isles' playoff push last year and had 1G 9A in the last 13 games. He has always had this cloud(for lack of a better term) over him at the start of the season, but he is PPG so far. While he probably won't sustain PPG, he can put up 60-65 points imo playing on that 2nd line and getting PP minutes. Not sure how deep your fantasy league is to make him valuable enough for a roster spot or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad