GDT: 8/31/20 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Boston vs #2 Tampa Bay [ECSF Game 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
What a signing that Bogosian deal has been. Guy is a brute. Doesn't look out of place at all which is absurd. Mcdonagh didn't make a mistake all night long. Sergachev is bonkers 75% of the time. Too cute and too risky, makes a lot of unnecessary mistakes.

Hedman is the best defenseman in the league and there's a sizable margin between him and #2. I don't care how many points someone else gets, Hedman has hit the level where when he is on the ice, he controls the game. He tracks players and just shuts everything down.

Palat is looking better each game. 3rd line was good. Paquette played his best game these playoffs minus the unfortunate tying goal. Johnson needs off the team. Like the dude but he's awful out there. Killorn was pedestrian.

Overall, I like our chances next round but the Isles will be really tough. Columbus style matchup but they're a deeper team and a heavy team. If we can have our depth step up on a nightly basis, we can do it. Gonna take Vasy being at his absolute best as well. Great series from him too.
Great Post!

I don't think the islanders are that good tho. I wouldn't say they are better than CBJ. Anyways Go Flyers tonight!

Reactions: Stammertime91

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
What a signing that Bogosian deal has been. Guy is a brute. Doesn't look out of place at all which is absurd. Mcdonagh didn't make a mistake all night long. Sergachev is bonkers 75% of the time. Too cute and too risky, makes a lot of unnecessary mistakes.

Hedman is the best defenseman in the league and there's a sizable margin between him and #2. I don't care how many points someone else gets, Hedman has hit the level where when he is on the ice, he controls the game. He tracks players and just shuts everything down.

1. Bogo has been outstanding... What I thought Cernak would be like.

2. No doubt. It's not close. He should win the Norris handily each season at this point. What a player he's become. I did say he'd never win a Norris a few years ago... Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad