GDT: 8:15 PM - WILDCARD at Buffalo - CBS, CTV, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I just want to know what the hell happened between the first game in Buffalo and now.

Like we beat them in a hard fought game in adverse conditions and the Bills were falling apart at the seams with their tantrums in the post-game conferences. Everything was pointing our way, we were the #1 seed at the time, Buffalo seemed broken.

Then we up and let them kick our asses twice, stumble into the playoffs, and get demolished, looking like a complete fraud.

Reactions: Mione134

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Achord was an internal promotion, which is basically what Belichick always does. He likes to develop coaches himself instead of hiring people from other teams. He should probably consider changing that strategy, but it's what they've done for years at basically every coaching spot.
Most organizations promote from within its fairly common

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I just want to know what the hell happened between the first game in Buffalo and now.

Like we beat them in a hard fought game in adverse conditions and the Bills were falling apart at the seams with their tantrums in the post-game conferences. Everything was pointing our way, we were the #1 seed at the time, Buffalo seemed broken.

Then we up and let them kick our asses twice, stumble into the playoffs, and get demolished, looking like a complete fraud.

I want to know what happened after the bye week. Something clearly happened. And it still bothers me.

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
So was tonight just a re-enactment of IMG Academy vs Bishop Sycamore (with the Pats playing the role of BS) and next week is the real game, right?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Offseason:
Cut Gunner. Do it now
Force Hightower into retirement. He can take Mayo's role after he leaves to become a HC
Release Bentley
Release anyone on the defense who runs slower than a 4.5
Thank McCourty for everything and tell him to enjoy retirement
Release Harry
Cut Wynn
Asiasi and Keene goodbye. Wtf was that?
Jake Bailey made team captain
Draft 2 players minimum from that Georgia defense

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
This is good for Mac's development though. Very good. He'll be a better QB next year.

The defense needs a complete overhaul. I hope Kraft makes sure it happens. If it were me, I'd fire Steven immediately after this game.
I know they won seven in a row when he was calling the plays on D . But he has no business doing that job. I don’t care what his resume is

Reactions: rfournier103

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Offseason:
Cut Gunner. Do it now
Force Hightower into retirement. He can take Mayo's role after he leaves to become a HC
Release Bentley
Release anyone on the defense who runs slower than a 4.5
Thank McCourty for everything and tell him to enjoy retirement
Release Harry
Cut Wynn
Asiasi and Keene goodbye. Wtf was that?
Jake Bailey made team captain
Draft 2 players minimum from that Georgia defense
There's about 2 good ideas in there

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I want to know what happened after the bye week. Something clearly happened. And it still bothers me.
Judon is clearly playing hurt and that's made a massive difference. He was good enough to cover for the LB deficiencies, but now they look really weak and exposed. But the Pass D has looked like a different crew since the bye, don't k ow what happened.

Mac hit a wall, but its going to be part of his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad