GDT: #8 - 10/28/16 | RANGERS @ hurricanes | 7:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Skinner-Less Canes!

Not dialed in to this Canes team at all. I don't recognize half of the names on this roster.

Same, but no disrespect to Stempniak..........first line ......really? Hes a good player and as disfunctional a team we were at the time.......he was on our 4th. Doesnt say much for their Carolina team, except that theyre very YOUNG and need experience and leadership which he provides.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Carolina is very well coached. They will make things interesting. Stempniak will probably score because duh. Still should win though.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Will be missing this one as I have tickets to the symphony at 8. I will say this, with Cam Ward in goal we should score 5-6.

That means this will be a game we win/lose 2-1.

Silverfish, don't get too excited but your boy Nakladal is in the line up against us tonight. :naughty:

My favorite (bittersweet) symphony is this life. Try to make ends meet you're a slave to money then you die. No change, I can't change.

Nakladal is in?

Automatic loss.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Not if you trade Nash and buyout Girardi...

Funny you should say that, as i was thinking the same as i entered the send button. I believe there will be SOME WAY that Gorton will find........in which he could make a move for Dan. A team like Edmonton keeps coming to mind, that they could use a guy like Dan on their back end.

Dumping Nasher, well i just dont know about that, we should keep him at least one more year.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Wish we wouldve never traded DuClair. Why? We could've had a line .......and a call something like this.

Ducca, to Buccha to Zucca........he scooores!

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Sadly, I probably won't be able to catch this game. Went down to Bayside visit the SO and apparently I'm being dragged to a med school post-exam costume party, whatever that entails.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Wait..this is the Canes home opener ? :facepalm: It would be our luck to play a team on it's 8th game and have that be their home opener :laugh:

ilovemarkmessier

Oct 13, 2011
New York
I look at Carolina forward group then I look at ours. It boggles my mind ESPN would have them ahead of us in the playoff race Pre-Season. It just proves they know nothing at all about NHL hockey!

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Is kreider playing?

Otherwise that doesn't make sense Fast may just want to get the legs going.

He certainly wouldn't sit for lindberg even if kreider was playing.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Like I said even if he was back which AV said he def wouldn't be he would be skating this morning and secondly Fast would not be sitting for lindberg that im sure of

Like I said prob just wanted to loosen up this morning

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Like I said even if he was back which AV said he def wouldn't be he would be skating this morning and secondly Fast would not be sitting for lindberg that im sure of

Like I said prob just wanted to loosen up this morning

Could be, since he wasn't in practice yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad