GDT: #8 - 01/30/21 | penguins @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Again I have no idea why they traded for Gauthier if he’s not going to get a fair shot. He’s had less than 25 games here and its pretty clear Quinn dosen’t care for him

Also I would imagine Georgiev is starting to boost that trade value because that’s the only reason it makes sense to start him after last game

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
how does a coach not realize this?
If you look at the PP toi from last game it makes sense. The first unit was out for a ridiculous amount of those 6 minutes because they didn’t lose possession much at all so they didn’t change. PP2 guys including Kakko got like 20 seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: GAGLine

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
02D9A432-DFE3-4388-854D-43CBE15FA2E4.gif

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
You know what’s funny? I was just looking at the logo too but i like the fact he still has them old looking gloves and hasn’t been changed. Definitely better than the diagonal penguins ( it’s ours!!) and that sleek penguin. Anyways f*** them. go Rangers!

Ps: anyone getting weird issues when typing?
Yeah I think the site struggles to balance letting us type and covering every usable interaction point with ads

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Quinn likely wants the same "ballsy" attitude from Kakko that he sees from Lafreniere.

Kakko's been flying into the corners and battling for pucks all season long at both ends of the ice. I dunno how much ballsier it gets than that?

I semi agree with what he said in regards to Kakko's TOI last game. However, why does he only have 4 more minutes at ES than Brett Howden does this year?

Reactions: Cag29

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I don't like the decision, but then again Shesty has never played more than like 60% of the games for any team in his career so far. A lot of splitting time in the KHL and AHL.

Maybe he's worried about throwing an accellerated workload at him too soon. You don't see many NHL goalies hitting even 65+ starts any more.

this is a 56 game season kids been resting for almost a year. He wants to play. He needs to play and get his groove back. Finally plays a solid game and Quinn puts him back on the bench it’s just an idiotic move and par for the course with this guy.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
What a clown that Quinn is...
This just proves to us that he favors certain players over others. It shows his bias and his incompetency. I am really annoyed by this guy and wish our management had the same "ballsy" attitude as Laf and CAN this guy already.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Kakko's been flying into the corners and battling for pucks all season long at both ends of the ice. I dunno how much ballsier it gets than that?

I semi agree with what he said in regards to Kakko's TOI last game. However, why does he only have 4 more minutes at ES than Brett Howden does this year?
Because Howden has been better than Kakko this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad