7th Player Award

MillerTime 86

So Long Tyler SeQuin
May 11, 2007
On a Rock
7th Player is supposed to go to the guy who performed above expectations.

We had a few that performed above expectations this season, but Riley Smith is the guy who performed above expectations by a country mile.

Easiest choice in years, IMO.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
My vote is for Smith which means he won't win it-for whatever reason my vote and the pink hat vote don't line up.

I am still mad that Paille didn't win it last year.

My top three:

Smith
Soderberg
Krug

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
Today's vote is subject to change depending on the rest of the season but I'd do:
1. Smith
2. Miller (Stepped right into McQuaid's spot)
3. Bartkowski (I like the way he stepped up into both Seidenberg's AND Chara's spot)
4. Soderberg
5. Johnson (long shot because he's the back-up)

member 96824

It's gotta be Kelly. The feel good story of the year. Overcoming the odds of being offensively challenged to score a goal against Ottawa, the team that sold him off for futures. Can't believe the disrespect you guys are showing by chosing Smith. For shame.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It's gotta be Kelly. The feel good story of the year. Overcoming the odds of being offensively challenged to score a goal against Ottawa, the team that sold him off for futures. Can't believe the disrespect you guys are showing by chosing Smith. For shame.

It's true that he does bring a high level of leadership and intangibles that don't typically show up on the stat sheet. Or so I've been told.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
can anybody actually picture this mug behind the wheel of a kia?

kevan_miller_boston.jpg

it has to be smitty. has to be. :laugh:

A Kia Rio!

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
who I want to win - the yeti
who should win- reilly
but I wouldn't be surprised to see miller or krug win it..
my other choices would be be bart or paille, nobody's mentioning him but that guy (paille)has been the grapes in the merlot line all year long and may have the most timely goals of the year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad