GDT: 7pm - Game 4: Leafs vs Florida - The BWO Presents the Drinking Edition! Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

View attachment 706000

Class, this video is like eleven minutes long, and I am sorry to maybe the younger crowd, but the BWO presents George f***ing Thorogood looking pretty f***ed up sweating and pupils dilated playing the f*** out of the
BWO official Game 4 anthem.

If Blues-y rock and roll isn't you're thing, skip it. If it is your thing f***ing enjoy:

We're not done here yet . Disappointed so far, you think? But hell lets go. There's no turning back. Game 4 Baby.

It goes back here:

???

Go Leafs Go!
Once You're BWO, You're BWO for LIFE.

Baby.

Last edited:

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I'm a die hard.

I'm not sure I even want to tune in.

That sounds bad but I'm just not sure I can handle it.

I think it's entirely possible that the Leafs go full Leafs here, get swept, or somehow win 4 in a row.

But then it's like, maybe they f*** with my head just a little more and win a game or two, or holy crap extend it to 7 games and lose in OT.

F off. Just get swept already and let me move on with my life. Weather is getting nicer, yeahhhhhhhh I'll be back next year I'm a total sucker.

Go Leafs Go!

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Justin Williams said on Overdrive that when you’re down 3-0 and you look around the room everyone needs to believe.

Not happening with this group.

Do they go out without a fight or do they give us false hope? I guess it doesn’t really matter the result is the same.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
I'm a die hard.

I'm not sure I even want to tune in.

That sounds bad but I'm just not sure I can handle it.

I think it's entirely possible that the Leafs go full Leafs here, get swept, or somehow win 4 in a row.

But then it's like, maybe they f*** with my head just a little more and win a game or two, or holy crap extend it to 7 games and lose in OT.

F off. Just get swept already and let me move on with my life. Weather is getting nicer, yeahhhhhhhh I'll be back next year I'm a total sucker.

Go Leafs Go!
It's funny how everyone expects Florida to just lie down and let the leafs own their asses
Florida is hungry .I look for Tkachuk to grab some headlines
Soooooo you’re watching your kid. I hope he does well
My kids played up to junior b.loved every minute of it
Now 1 a social worker and is an analyst for a software company
So the sun does come up the next day lol

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Let's see what Marner does, he pissed off just about everyone with his annoying bitchy interview. Show the f*** up or get out of town. He cannot think that it's ok for him to be a Leaf and play with dog shit effort almost every night in the playoffs, let it be known that if you don't f***ing perform you will not have the privilege of playing for the Maple Leafs.

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
They're going to win tonight. 6-2.

This will be the turnaround. Good things will happen this season. I don't know why, but since waking up today, I have a very good feeling about the rest of this season!

With that being said, I hope to wake up at 3 am and can watch periods 2 & 3 in the hotel room in Turkey. Now I'm heading to the beach.

GO LEAFS GO!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Let's see what Marner does, he pissed off just about everyone with his annoying bitchy interview. Show the f*** up or get out of town. He cannot think that it's ok for him to be a Leaf and play with dog shit effort almost every night in the playoffs, let it be known that if you don't f***ing perform you will not have the privilege of playing for the Maple Leafs.
What about the rest of them?
I know he’s seen to be single handily costing the team the series but he’s also still leading the team in scoring despite not showing up almost every night.

Farsailor

Aug 4, 2018
They will win this game and perhaps one more. Then they are out and we keep going on about who should get traded/fired (while Willy tears up the worlds for team Sweden). But they all stay it turns out since this season clearly was a progress making it through round 1. And come next season Matthews score 50+ Marner reaches 100+ points, Willy right behind. (Tavares 82) And we get our hopes up again... 🤔

Reactions: Nineteen67

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Kerfoot - Tavares - Nylander

Are you f***ing kidding me Sheldon. The guy should be fired because of this alone.

... he's still trying this line? Has it worked... like ever?!

I just don't get how he won't budge off Matthews and Marner being together. Who cares if they want to be, they've both sucked all series. Split them up and tell them to get the f*** over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad