GDT: [#79] Kopitar is the Best LA King. No... Doughty is. No Kopitar is ★ 3 PM CST ★

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Sharks fan here.

Just stopping by to say how much I like Rousell (I'll hate myself in the morning). Best pest in the league. Seeing the Kings weeping and moaning to the refs about his antics is such sweet schadenfreude.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Sharks fan here.

Just stopping by to say how much I like Rousell (I'll hate myself in the morning). Best pest in the league. Seeing the Kings weeping and moaning to the refs about his antics is such sweet schadenfreude.

Good luck in the playoffs.

He got under their skin real good today and apparently the Kings' broadcast wasn't happy with him either. :laugh::laugh:

Cheers, you guys too. Out of the unholy trinity of Cali teams, I'd like to see you guys make it out of that division.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
HUGE win. They earned it too.

Chance we clinch the Western Conference title tomorrow.

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
F7dbUfr.png

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
Hey guys Avs fan here in peace :)

For fantasy reasons, I was wondering if Niemi is expected to start Sunday night?

Thanks in advance!

phil7488

We're back
Mar 3, 2011
DFW
Rousell really got under their skin which means he did his job. Refs were inconsistent on both sides and we outplayed the feces out of them. Here's to taking the west tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
He got under their skin real good today and apparently the Kings' broadcast wasn't happy with him either. :laugh::laugh:

Cheers, you guys too. Out of the unholy trinity of Cali teams, I'd like to see you guys make it out of that division.

Thanks, mate. Hope you get Seguin and your d-men back, although Johns looked good today.

"unholy trinity"? Nah ... the devil's duo! The Sharks are utterly angelic.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: