GDT: #79 - 4/2/17 - Rise and Shine, It's Hockey Time | Bruins @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I will agree with that, you guys are a friggin' juggernaut when fully staffed.:handclap:

Congrats on Matthews being such a stud. WJC he was just meh then but that is why you cannot base everything on one tourney. So fun to watch. And he handles Toronto press well too.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Congrats on Matthews being such a stud. WJC he was just meh then but that is why you cannot base everything on one tourney. So fun to watch. And he handles Toronto press well too.

Thanks....the 2nd goal last night was actually the 1st emotional celly he's had...the kid is like a machine.

Vacheron

Dec 11, 2016
An American to bring Toronto back to the promised land!

O CANADA!

USA!USA!

Love watching Matthews play

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013

He was the leading goal scorer in the tournament and 4th in points, I thought he was awesome in the World Juniors.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Pretty confident today. In Chicago, the Bears don't usually win on Sundays ... especially games played around noon.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
He was the leading goal scorer in the tournament and 4th in points, I thought he was awesome in the World Juniors.

Hey ... you were right about Hossa. While he's not as good as when he was younger (who is?), his shot is still dangerous enough to get the job done.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
Hey ... you were right about Hossa. While he's not as good as when he was younger (who is?), his shot is still dangerous enough to get the job done.

Get lucky every once in a while I guess :laugh:. But yeah, no question he's not the offensive player he was but the level he is at at this point in his career is incredible.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Lots of gushing over Seabrook pre game and now . They haven't been watching too closely this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad