Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
GDT MUSIC

-

Game #78
Anaheim Ducks (32-37-10) @ Edmonton Oilers (34-34-9)
March 30 @ 8:00 PM MST
TV: SN

Oilers Lines:

Draisaitl - McDavid - Kassian
Gambardella - RNH - Gagner
Khaira - Cave - Chaisson
Lucic - Brodziak - Rieder

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Sekera - Benning

Koskinen

Ducks Lines:

TBA

-

Please vote in the poll!

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
giphy.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Want to see beaucoup McDavid points and Draisaitl goals. Nuge to 30 goals. Nurse get a few points because he’s in my pool.

Otherwise just playing out the string. Which sucks.

Last edited:

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Want to see beaucoup McDavid points and Draisaitl goals. Nuge to 30 goals. Nurse get a few points because he’s in my pool.

Otherwise just playing out the string. Which sucks.

Whoa whoa whoa, it's only playing out the string if they don't win all 5 games left. If they do that they've still got a whopping 14% chance of making it. So let's just pump the breaks on this playing out the string talk. ☺

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
With Colorado only needing 2 points to mathematically eliminate us from the playoffs.. we should be hoping Anaheim takes the W here... as they would only need one more win to pass us then and there is a good chance we could lose our last 4 games as they are against:

Calgary
Colorado
San Jose
Vegas

Anaheim plays: Kings and Calgary.

Could be looking at a top 7 pick and 2nd last in the west.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Disney movie music and Disney polls now in GDT's? When is this "the music is going to get better in the GDT's" going to happen?

jebus, whats next, the Lion King? I know I shouldn't tempt you.

Who let the daycare out?

This season can't end fast enough.

The Dead Ducks on tap. Who drew up this schedule? Two crap teams on the ice in NNIC. Although one would think whoever cooked this up thought the matchup would have playoff implications, lol. What is it with the Ducks appearing as one of our last games every season. This occurring for decades. Is some contrived rivalry supposed to be taking place?

Can't wait for some divisional alignment and for the NHL to stop trying to make games like this seem to matter. Anaheim Ducks. No I don't care, and no I don't want to be in the same division with clubs we have no connection with, or common rivalry with.

rant end

Last edited:
Reactions: The Batman

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Disney movie music and Disney polls now in GDT's? When is this "the music is going to get better in the GDT's" going to happen?

jebus, whats next, the Lion King? I know I shouldn't tempt you.

Who let the daycare out?

This season can't end fast enough.

The Dead Ducks on tap. Who drew up this schedule? Two crap teams on the ice in NNIC. Although one would think whoever cooked this up thought the matchup would have playoff implications, lol. What is it with the Ducks appearing as one of our last games every season. This occurring for decades. Is some contrived rivalry supposed to be taking place?

Can't wait for some divisional alignment and for the NHL to stop trying to make games like this seem to matter. Anaheim Ducks. No I don't care, and no I don't want to be in the same division with clubs we have no connection with, or common rivalry with.

rant end
How dare you talk down about the Lion King.

Reactions: Cloned

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
A
With Colorado only needing 2 points to mathematically eliminate us from the playoffs.. we should be hoping Anaheim takes the W here... as they would only need one more win to pass us then and there is a good chance we could lose our last 4 games as they are against:

Calgary
Colorado
San Jose
Vegas

Actually if both teams finished with 87 points the Oilers would have more ROWs (regulation or OT wins, not rights-of-way; don't want to confuse any engineers/land development/utilities people)

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Calgary
Colorado
San Jose
Vegas

What???? You want us to lose? Did you fall on your head last night?:laugh: We still have a chance, and while that chance remains, we must fight, fight, fight on. Instead, what are the scenarios whereby Colorado, Minnesota and the rest of them lose all of their remaining games, and we win all of ours?

Reactions: Chabot84

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
What???? You want us to lose? Did you fall on your head last night?:laugh: We still have a chance, and while that chance remains, we must fight, fight, fight on. Instead, what are the scenarios whereby Colorado, Minnesota and the rest of them lose all of their remaining games, and we win all of ours?

We make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad