Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Good old puck luck.

Why not the hockey gods?

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
TK is a 65 point guy on a shitty team. 75-80 is pushing it on a good roster. That’s worth 8 million a year for 7-8 years?

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Gotta hand it to Sam Ersson. Team scores to make it 3-1, perhaps some momentum gained.

Good way to ruin all of that is to let the next shot in.

He’s been awful. At this point, there is no resemblance to the previous iteration. Unless Kolosov or Zavragin hit really quick, this team is f***ed for goalie.

Islanders leading Preds. flyers are going to drop like a rock now in the standings and I’m here for it.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
So this will be the 4th season in a row the Flyers won’t be making the playoffs.

Flyers have been playing like shit when it matters most.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I think the goaltenders are even in on the I don’t want to play for Torts anymore group. No one seems to give a shit

Yeah.. I’m not so sure the goalies have but in any case, I truly hope that the year end interviews reveal the full extent of the rot to the Cuck GM and he finally just cuts this thing off at it’s head before more damage is done.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
TK is a 65 point guy on a shitty team. 75-80 is pushing it on a good roster. That’s worth 8 million a year for 7-8 years?

He’s essentially a point/game player on the worst PP in the league over a 2 year sample, with below average team talent. That hurts his scoring ceiling. His 5v5 passing/shot creation is straight up elite. I will push back on this: he is absolutely worth that money, independent of context.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
I think the goaltenders are even in on the I don’t want to play for Torts anymore group. No one seems to give a shit
They get tired of his shit and just quit on him . It happens all the time with him , i'm not sure why anybody did not see this coming . Imagine if he is your boss , seriously would you not just tune him out .

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Half of the Blue Jackets team is their AHL squad, Flyers have no push or desire to win these meaningful games down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad