GDT: #77 - Red Wings vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Rochester is going to beat the Red Wings tonight.

Bp1Refj.png

Gonna be hard for them to beat themselves. :sarcasm:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I think Nylander has played with Olofsson. But most games In the last few months it seems like Taylor has kept the Olofsson/Asplund/O’regan line together.

For some reason I thought Nylander was playing the point on the PP in Rochester, that's why Oloffsson was with him. I could be wrong.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Nice to see VO

Too bad Nylander has to play with Count Vlad Suckular

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Sabres' Olofsson can't wait for his NHL debut

Buffalo, NY (WGR 550) - The Sabres have a lot of injuries piling up as they host Detroit on Thursday. Rasmus Ristolainen is still sick while Evan Rodrigues, Zach Bogosian, Matt Hunwick and Jake McCabe are all injured.

McCabe has been skating with rehab coach Dennis Miller for about 10 days, but this is the first time with the team. He feels he’ll be ready to play after a few more skates with the team.

Victor Olofsson makes his NHL debut on a line with Jack Eichel and Sam Reinhart. Olofsson played in the SHL with Rasmus Dahlin who said wait until you see his shot, “He’s probably has the best shot I’ve ever seen in my life, it’s unbelievable.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
What's too bad is while this is progress, we still haven't gotten the lineups everyone wants.

Nylander and vo in, but erod and risto out. Even when sobotka and scandella were out earlier they managed to mess up the lines.

It's a step forward, but god forbid we ice a lineup without any of the major anchors

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017

Projected Lineup

41 Victor Olofsson - 9 Jack Eichel - 23 Sam Reinhart
53 Jeff Skinner - 37 Casey Mittelstadt - 29 Jason Pominville
43 Conor Sheary - 17 Vladimir Sobotka - 92 Alexander Nylander
28 Zemgus Girgensons - 22 Johan Larsson - 21 Kyle Okposo

24 Lawrence Pilut - 62 Brandon Montour
26 Rasmus Dahlin - 33 William Borgen
6 Marco Scandella - 8 Casey Nelson

35 Linus Ullmark
40 Carter Hutton

Nylander is getting Sobotka'd.

That's Buffalo's version of the dog house.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad