GDT: #77 | Islanders at FLYERS | Thursday, March 30, 2017 | 7:00 pm ET | SN1, SNO, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
flames_sponsor_zpsimtwvi9u.jpg

isles_title_zpsoepmk8ep.jpg

goblin_main_zpslbyo8kcm.jpg

vs_isles_zpsht3yaz5d.jpg

tavares_final_zpsfxsisvk2.jpg

underwater_final_zps4krv9xyx.jpg

GAME DAY MUSIC

"Drowning Man†- U2

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Dear Flyers, please stop winning games. June 23rd in Chicago is more important.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Stop with all this willingness to have the team lose for the sake of the draft. No good comes from that kind of play. If your bad enough to lose and you finish low enough then sure you should get a high draft pick. If your sandbagging to get a high draft pick then your cheating your fans. The Team should put the best possible product on the ice every game with the intention of winning every game. Nothing less should be expected. Let the chips fall as they may, but don't tank. This team is good enough it should have made the playoffs, but for inept coaching will not. Maybe it's a learning curve, but I still feel that we should have gone after Torts or another NHL proven coach. We just didn't get our moneys worth from the team this year.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
I always think it's lame to cheer for your team to lose no matter what draft pick they could possibly get.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
No matter where they are at in the draft I have faith in their pick being the right one. I am excited to see if Weal can keep it up this game. The guy needs his one-two year extension for cheap right now and use a protection slot on him. :popcorn:

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I'm considering going to this game. 14 dollar tickets right now.

But i also think i'm gonna take a girl to the game on Saturday... So maybe i'll wait haha

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I punched a hipster like you encouraged, btw. He insisted that the ambulance take him to this cool hospital that nobody else has ever heard of. He is scheduled to be released next Wednesday and rereleased on vinyl.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Starters: Mason (vs. Greiss), Manning-Gudas, Read-Giroux-Voracek

Scratches: Lyubimov, Cousins, Schultz

Referees:
Marc Joannette and Wes McCauley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad