GDT: [#77] Dallas Stars at Calgary Flames, 8:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Big 2 points. Made things way more interesting than it should have been at the end but big win.

Now for the word on Bishop.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Thank god, what a big 2 points. Just took down the two best teams in the west back-to-back.

Sets up well for a horrific loss to Edmonton.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
Dallas Stars Sweep the 1 Seed. I hope that’s not the last time we hear that this season. Man I hope we play Calgary in the Playoffs.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Magic # is 5 but 3 points should make it and definitely 4. As long as Bishop is ready within 2 weeks we should be in good shape. I trust Khudobin to play well enough to scrape out 3 points in 5 games if necessary.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well with the goal the Flames score at least Khudobin gets credited with the win for his trouble. Helps a bit to clear up the losing record he has dispite great stats.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Great win, but FFS Bishop. Hopefully hes day to day and we can just rest him till playoffs

Dallas has won the season series against the Flames, Jets, Preds, Blues, and Sharks. Cant remember about the Avs, and I know Vegas beat us. Obviously playoffs are different, but its comforting knowing we play better against the top teams

This is all off the top of my head so I may be wrong on one of the teams

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Great win, but FFS Bishop. Hopefully hes day to day and we can just rest him till playoffs

Dallas has won the season series against the Flames, Jets, Preds, Blues, and Sharks. Cant remember about the Avs, and I know Vegas beat us. Obviously playoffs are different, but its comforting knowing we play better against the top teams

This is all off the top of my head so I may be wrong on one of the teams

I think Stars are 2-1-2 against the Preds ( so its Stars lost it with 2 OT losses ) and 1-3 against the Avs but the other big teams outside Vegas we beat . Vegas swept the Stars so better not play them. They have the Stars number.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
DId somebody screengrab a picture of Khudobin just now with the hat on top of the headset ?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I think Stars are 2-1-2 against the Preds ( so its Stars lost it with 2 OT losses ) and 1-3 against the Avs but the other big teams outside Vegas we beat . Vegas swept the Stars so better not play them. They have the Stars number.

Yeah Vegas is the team I'd like to avoid atm, unless Fluery doesnt return

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Thanks just did it myself but yours look higher quality than mine so i'll take yours :D

Reactions: MBTendy

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Spezza and Nuke together looked half decent. No more Betty White for the rest of the season please mmmkkayy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad