GDT: #76 - SABRES at COYOTES – MON MAR 30 @ 10:00 PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Nah, I busted a gut thinking of you arguing that Tim Erixon would be a better option

Mesz isn't even the worst option currently employed by the Sabres (strachan)... Let along the worst possible option in the league (ufa)

There is no distinction between those players. Suck is suck.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Lets just talk about suck... so I don't have to think about this game.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Looking at the Arizona schedule.... maybe they'll beat the Sharks..... but the Sabres could really benefit with an Arizona point here.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Dammit Moulson. I needed that survivor point advantage but you had to get Risto on the scoresheet.

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
wow, Arizona wins the award for the worst performance by an NHL team all year......Lost convincingly to an Ennisless-Buffalo Sabres............just pitiful......it looked like they replaced all the NHL players with a junior team......just bad pass after icing, after horrible shot after fumbled pass after icing after bad defense after odd-man-rush given up after icing after horrible opening pass after offsides after missed opportuinity after getting pucks caught in skates after bad decision after this and that and everything bad..........

WE NEED TO LOSE TO TORONTO BADLY, Islanders and blackhawks should take care of us.....at worst we need to be down 1 point to Arizona going into the pittsburg game cause we aren't beating them, and arizona is not getting a point vs anaheim
.....back to being super nervous again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad