76 Games in.....

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

And people on this board were mocking me a month ago when I was talking about playoffs...

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

too easy.

Anyways back on topic, the best way to rank teams in regular season is the goals differential.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?season=20132014&sort=standingsGoalDifferential&type=CON

I am Marc Bergevin :sarcasm:

It's been weeks since we're getting ridiculed around the league and it's time to show some ****ing pride and give everything for AT LEAST 26 more games. This team isn't tanking, it will be a fun trade deadline as MB seems very active on the phone, he seems open about trading players for players to improve the team and fix its weaknesses.

See the improvement by this team since 04/02/14? Not only does we win, but we became entertaining!

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Guess who beat the Ducksx2, Wild, Avalanche and Blackhawks this year?

Guess who got there ass whooped by the Sharks and Kings 2 times?

We just can't compare ouselves to Chicago. They play against much better teams and we only have 1 more win.

I'll admit, I'm glad Therrien is proving me wrong, but our record doesn't tell the whole story about this team.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

We just can't compare ouselves to Chicago. They play against much better teams and we only have 1 more win.

I'll admit, I'm glad Therrien is proving me wrong, but our record doesn't tell the whole story about this team.

It just shows that we aren't dominant enough to beat every single NHL team in a 82 games schedule. Guess what, it's the same for the 29 others, not only us.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Chicago aren't playing well at all, they're likely going out first round.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I Wonder how can we judge a coach's job beside the quality of the team is got and where he finishes with it??!!

Most of us dont see any practice. We're lacking so many infos as injuries,personal issues etc etc. Even if i often wonder why Therrien is taking certain decision theres a reasoning behind it im sure and were lacking too many infos to judge the situation correctly.

I know as habs fan our job is too bash the coach but i think Therrien is overachieving with this club for the last season and a half.

dreamingofdrouin*

We beat the ducks twice, the penguins twice...the bruins 3 times, the hawks once....we have an elite goaltender and we are good enough to ompete with these teams when we are on our game and right now we are on our game. The playoffs is about who heats up at the right time and we are heating up gentlemen...buckle up...we're in for a ride.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad