GDT: #76 ⋅ ANA @ CGY ⋅ 6:00 PM PDT

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I do feel for the Flames fanbase - one of the most enervated and fatigued group of fans in the league. Their management and ownership are never willing to commit to anything.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I do feel for the Flames fanbase - one of the most enervated and fatigued group of fans in the league. Their management and ownership are never willing to commit to anything.
Were in the same damn boat.. Still today.. We dont know for sure whos making the lineup decisions.. Cronin or PV

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Were in the same damn boat.. Still today.. We dont know for sure whos making the lineup decisions.. Cronin or PV
Our ownership and management have at least committed. Now it remains to be seen if Pat's decisions have been good but they at least committed to something and a while ago. I think the Flames just now are getting serious about rebuilding.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Thoughts on RD Lindstrom returning to the Ducks next year? He'll be an RFA with arbitration at the end of the season. Not including today's game, he's played 25 games for us with 5 points and a +7 rating. He's sneaky good that way in keeping puck possession and not panicking with the puck.

Seems like he refocused his game to be more defensive with Anaheim than being offensive with Montreal.
He also plays a very natural looking physical game along the boards

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
I think your hope for Cronin is the same as Cronin's hope for Cronin, which is that Zegras, Carlsson, Zellweger, and to a lesser extent the rest of the young guys can actually play healthy games. It's night and day having a healthy Z out there for zone entries and just completing passes generally.
Wouldn't that suggest that the issues have more to do with the roster than the coaching?

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Wouldn't that suggest that the issues have more to do with the roster than the coaching?
Maybe, maybe not. Obviously the injuries have been devastating. I've said many times, I don't blame Cronin for our record. But did we ever adjust this season, or did we just keep playing the same system the players have struggled with all year and hope for the best with the AHL roster we had? I think the latter, and that's coaching.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2