GDT: #75 | Senators @ Oilers | "Rideau Canal vs. North Saskatchewan" | Mar 23 | 2 PM | SN-W

Which body of water has the best water?

• Total voters

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Lucic has to know he's done as a NHL player. I think finding a plausible reason to go on LTIR for the reminder of his contract would be mutually beneficial for both parties.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
It seems like Lucic has no skill at all

Yeah, I thought maybe he could salvage some of his career with a skills coach (which he stuck his nose up at the idea of when Gregor asked him last year), but yeah, it's hopeless. Going from 0 skill to 1/10 skill after a summer of hard work won't help much.

Reactions: KYams17

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I thought maybe he could salvage some of his career with a skills coach (which he stuck his nose up at the idea of when Gregor asked him last year), but yeah, it's hopeless. Going from 0 skill to 1/10 skill after a summer of hard work won't help much.
Only thing he can do is hit and hold his hockey stick in one hand while he skates

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
He was a 50 point player scoring 23 goals 2 years ago. He's only 30. He should still be a force out there but hes so bad

Rush scoring with his big frame, finding open ice and hacking at setups from highly skilled forwards. Looking at his old highlights, I was surprised how dependent he was on plays in wide open ice for his scoring. I thought we were getting a better version of Maroon, but nope, just a bowling ball with a stick with next to no skills around the net and along the boards battling for pucks.

Unfortunately, as the game as sped up (while he slowed down) and in this new age where all D are experts at stick checking and rarely need to engage physically to take pucks away from low skill players, he's just totally neutralized.

Reactions: RalphKing

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Anderson is one of the few remaining goalies that doesn’t automatically go down on every shot.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
There's nothing good to say.
Our PP is tied for 9th at home...instead brings up last year's numbers.
We have 2 100 point players...says how can this team still be so bad. Yeah, we know Gord. But isn't having 2 100 players also a big achievement.

Even positive stats turn into a backhanded complement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad