GDT: #75 - SABRES at AVALANCHE – SAT MAR 28 @ 9:00 PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TV – WGR

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
I wonder who is going to be in net for the third ??

This guy:

64PrFvn.jpg

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
you have to believe most Russians would give anything to make it a go in the NHL at-least thats what we have been fed since the mid 80's

Is this changing?? I thought Putin made a mess of that league??

:laugh: Uh-huh.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
I was all set to compliment him on the forecheck, he came in hard and separated his man from the puck, then skated into three players and immediately lost it

That play happened seconds after my post, and I was ready for someone to call me based on it. The reality is though, it has been the story of his career here. Things looked different in preseason, but it seems we are right back to where we started with him.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
That play happened seconds after my post, and I was ready for someone to call me based on it. The reality is though, it has been the story of his career here. Things looked different in preseason, but it seems we are right back to where we started with him.

Things didn't look different in the preseason.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

He actually should have made the team out of camp, but they gifted his spot to Reinhart for his tryout before he was sent back to the WHL.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Zadorov was average defensively in the CHL. Not sure how anyone can be shocked with his NHL development so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad