GDT: #75 - 03/29/15 | Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers | 3:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Such a bad play from Hagelin

Hagelin hasn't been good lately, let's call a spade a spade. PO hockey could suit him better, but the more of a puck possession game we play the more he disappears. And I am not talking lately as in last week, more like last couple of months.

Talbot is also tired, he ain't good right now and hasn't been in a while. Hank must get back in shape real soon. Goalies are real important and let's be honest, we haven't had much goaltending worth anything in a while. Easy pucks here and there and then at best not killing us performances.

What's Chris Kreider's next move? He plays like he is tonight every single night, cept some nights where he plays exactly like this but have 2-3 pucks come to him or a hit or two. He is never involved more than this really. 2-3 plays and he is POG. He is real good in some extremely isolated situations -- sure. Must be a lot better on a shift by shift bases to be honest. He is steadily improving overall but very slowely, I kinda fear the day he is looking to get paid. 5-6m for 1,200 minimum wage shifts per season? (Not saying that he doesn't have hundred 8m shifts, he does but you get my point)

You don't play Yandle hockey in a smaller role, he needs a bigger role to come into his own. Ppl are mentioning his plus minus, ridiculous. He has completely anchored a PHX defense to the CF in the West and several play off runs as a underdog. He ain't perfect, but Poti? Yeah says more about some posters lol.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Kind of funny to see the 4th line keep hitting the ice in the l;ast 7 minutes of a game down by 2 goals.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
And what about our defense, that was one of the best units in the league last year, picking it up?

Except we have seen this team clamp it down recently. Our scoring from the first line, how long have they've been playing with a faint pulse?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Yandle has been turning it over but it's all from the immediate pressure from the caps with little or no support and Summers is somewhere not near where he needs to be.

Not good from Yandle but this is not Yandle.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Chimera with his first two goal game since December 2011. Can someone check if that one was against the Rangers too?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Yandle has been turning it over but it's all from the immediate pressure from the caps with little or no support and Summers is somewhere not near where he needs to be.

Not good from Yandle but this is not Yandle.

He's having a bad game, along with the team. Yandle will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad