GDT: [#75] ★★★ Stars vs Your Fantasy Hockey Questions ★★★

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Last time Jason was up there were lots of jokes about his last name. Hopefully people have used this time in between to punch them up.

Also, when is Alex Jones going to apologize for his role in WTB-gate?

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Cracknell makes a penalty out of nothing

(technically out of Prout but still good work for the last 10 seconds of a period)

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Hemsky needs a contract more than the Stars need to lose this one I guess.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So i guess Hemsky is getting a new contract ? Not that i'm opposed to it .

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
tank ruined by team realizing its allowed to play a little defense and kari not giving up 2 soft goals every game

Was there ever any doubt that they'd turn t on in the final meaningless 15 games??

It's the Stars. We have a longstanding tradition of picking 8-14 to uphold.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I missed most of the game, but I enjoyed watching Faksa, Shore and Dickinson. Not sure how they did during the parts I missed though

Storm

Sep 27, 2006
Latvia
Is Kari Lehtonen worth keeping for next season as a backup behind Martin Jones (SJ) in my fantasy team? He's looking good past games, 1 contract year left... Any forecast for him in the Stars for the next season?

Salary keeper league. Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, GWG, OG, ShG, FOW, Hit, Blk, Gv, Tk, Shft, Ft, GMiP, 1Star, 2Star, 3Star.

Other options for keeper spot in my team - J.Staal or Mike Hoffman.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Is Kari Lehtonen worth keeping for next season as a backup behind Martin Jones (SJ) in my fantasy team? He's looking good past games, 1 contract year left... Any forecast for him in the Stars for the next season?

Salary keeper league. Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, SOG, GWG, OG, ShG, FOW, Hit, Blk, Gv, Tk, Shft, Ft, GMiP, 1Star, 2Star, 3Star.

Other options for keeper spot in my team - J.Staal or Mike Hoffman.

Keep Hoffman over Kari. He may be worth keeping if he is on a new team, but even then, it's a risk.

You boys don't gotta be a dick to the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad