GDT: #74: FLYERS at Blackhawks, Thursday, March 21, 2019, 8:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
A small part of you must miss making fun of him though lol

Yep. It was both a whole lot more fun when he was here, and a whole lot less fun. But I have a strong feeling that this summer, Fletcher is going to take his place. I seriously think he is going to **** up bad. I'll wait and see - I'm not making any assumptions or anything - but I have a feeling that he is going to be at the center of a Photoshop ****storm that lasts the rest of his time here. We'll see.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Yep. It was both a whole lot more fun when he was here, and a whole lot less fun. But I have a strong feeling that this summer, Fletcher is going to take his place. I seriously think he is going to **** up bad. I'll wait and see - I'm not making any assumptions or anything - but I have a feeling that he is going to be at the center of a Photoshop ****storm that lasts the rest of his time here. We'll see.

I'm almost ok with this, just because I want to see the gifs.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016

Yup. I'm entirely worried with the Fletch

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad