GDT: #74 | "Doooooown The Stretch We Go" | Oilers @ Wild | April 12 2022, 6:00PM | SNW, 630CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
McDavid has been held to the perimeter all game while Kaprizov has been wreaking havoc on all our d pairings

Reactions: iCanada

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
This game is pretty awful, no doubt, and it reminds me of the Calgary game. Apparently on 5 on 5 play, hard forechecking will absolutely expose certain Dmen on this team.

At this point the most we can hope for tonight is for Vegas to lose that game vs Vancouver, which would actually make this night a positive overall somehow. I'm not counting on it though.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Against playoff-caliber teams, I think Woodcroft might be best to go back to 7 defencemen, so that Bouchard can play minimal minutes at 5-on-5.

By whatever means necessary, though, they need to cancel the Bouchard - Keith pairing ASAP.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
By what measure, exactly?

Analytically this has been his best year ever.

But I guess you're right, he's had a couple rough stretches this year, but he's been rock solid 90% of it.
Yeh according to Jfresh analytics. Woopty doo. He was better last year than this. And every single fan that watches the game should know this. Ignore the charts and use your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad