GDT: [#73] Florida Panthers at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Janmark on the top line lmfao. I don't even know why we are changing up the lines right now they were fine last game until Khudobin and Klingberg screwed up on the goals. That's it. Not even a line issue. Hintz needs to be with Seguin and Radulov

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Janny and Nuke moving up the lines, rewards for strong play last game, I suspect. I would say, despite a slump year, Janmark is looking better and probably our second best LW after Benn. I think its a good move, assuming Janmark is returning to form. And, it gives Benn some scoring and speed help which should improve his performance.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
The team has produced 3 goals in 2 games. Despite the high number of shots and apparently strong offensive effort, it isn't working.

It's possible we just ran into two hot goalies, but that doesn't discredit the recent failings of the offense (yet again).

The line juggling hasn't helped much in the past, but there's not much else tangible to be done.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The team has produced 3 goals in 2 games. Despite the high number of shots and apparently strong offensive effort, it isn't working.

It's possible we just ran into two hot goalies, but that doesn't discredit the recent failings of the offense (yet again).

The line juggling hasn't helped much in the past, but there's not much else tangible to be done.
Here's an update to the goal scoring shit list:
Nichushkin - 0 goals in last 1,111 days (only 1 point in last 19 games)
Dickinson - 0 goals in last 31 games
Cogliano - 0 goals in last 18 games
Comeau - 0 goals in last 16 games
Ritchie - 0 goals in last 16 games
Spezza - 0 goals in last 10 games
Janmark - 1 goal in last 18 games
L'Esperance - 1 goal in last 13 games (only point)
Seguin - 1 goal in last 12 games

Guys with enough recent goals not to make the shit list:
Benn
Faksa
Hintz
Radulov

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Janny and Nuke moving up the lines, rewards for strong play last game, I suspect. I would say, despite a slump year, Janmark is looking better and probably our second best LW after Benn. I think its a good move, assuming Janmark is returning to form. And, it gives Benn some scoring and speed help which should improve his performance.
It's just desperation. Nothing else is working, so just move dudes around for the sake of trying something new.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Here's an update to the goal scoring **** list:

Guys with enough recent goals not to make the **** list:
Benn
Faksa
Hintz
Radulov

Holy. That is so bad.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Janmark on the top line lmfao. I don't even know why we are changing up the lines right now they were fine last game until Khudobin and Klingberg screwed up on the goals. That's it. Not even a line issue. Hintz needs to be with Seguin and Radulov

I’m still baffled as to why , hintz -seguin -radz , benn -faksa -comeau isn’t our top six every game until zucc is back . They played great with those lines but one or 2 unlucky games and again were searching for line chemistry with 10 games left .

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Here's an update to the goal scoring **** list:

Guys with enough recent goals not to make the **** list:
Benn
Faksa
Hintz
Radulov

God that's depressing...

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Don't think the Spezza scratch is a slap in the face. Monty said he wanted to rest some of the (presumably older, like Polak and Spezza) guys. Hopefully, keep him fresh for the stretch run. Would be nice to wrap up the PO and give the big guys a day off in the last game or two of the season even.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Don't think the Spezza scratch is a slap in the face. Monty said he wanted to rest some of the (presumably older, like Polak and Spezza) guys. Hopefully, keep him fresh for the stretch run. Would be nice to wrap up the PO and give the big guys a day off in the last game or two of the season even.

Hes been resting during the games the last 2-3 weeks.

Averaging about 9 minutes a game.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad