Post-Game Talk: #73 | Canadiens at Flyers | March 28, 2023

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
It's not why they are winning. But HOW they are winning.

Should be teaching how to win games next year not this year nor at this time of year.

Egads, pride and honor......gold medal for losers.....

Hey Toe/Magua do we have a shot for Moore at 10 ????

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I do find it unendingly curious that the difference between two similarly aged players pacing for 18 goals/43 points at center vs. 26 goals/48 points at wing — with drastically different usage consistency, along with 1 season less development time for the former — is the difference between shaky footing vs. core player.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
At least Detroit won in regulation

@BiggE

Shaping to be the best winningest end to a bad season since Eric Lindros was a rookie. What was that? 8 game win streak?
Yup, 8 games.

Always thought that firing Dineen at the end of that season was a big mistake. He had little to work with behind a few top players but he had them playing very well down the stretch.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I hear that McDavid kid asked Kevin Hayes for his autograph prior to a game, too.

o69unxo51sgx.jpg

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
At least Detroit won in regulation

Yup, 8 games.

Always thought that firing Dineen at the end of that season was a big mistake. He had little to work with behind a few top players but he had them playing very well down the stretch.
One and done with Terry Simpson. The quote that made onlookers aghast was after a loss to San Jose “I would say the way we’re playing now is disappointing, but I wouldn’t describe the team as a disappointment.” Then they got walloped in Boston. The players turned sour. And that was only mid-season. Odd times.

Reactions: BiggE

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Absolutely disgusted....when we want to win, we lose....when we need to lose we win....this is disastrous....we had a chance at 5th last overall but with this defeat of Montreal tonight, it will be 6 or 7th.....this is not good....the only positive is seeing the young guys perform well.....

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Lol just watched highlights. Much lawl to them giving up a goal after the empty netter. Team is bad at winning and losing it seems

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad