GDT: #72 | FLYERS at Hurricanes | Sat., Mar. 17, 2018, 7:00 pm ET | FS-CR, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I know, it's just funny how quickly things can change in this sport.

The thing is, we knew he'd do this. While the Wings sucked, he was definitely one of their problems as to why they sucked. They still suck, we just took some of that suckiness onto our team. We knew what we'd get, but still, not good.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hagg coming back in for Sanheim will be the last straw for me on this season and Mgmt and coaching regime.

Lol you really don't think that's a certainty?

I knew that was happening the second Sanheim was called up for Hagg as an injury replacement.

We all know that he should actually stay in the lineup over Manning.

But it doesn't f***ing matter. The GM doesn't care. The coach is clueless. Like I said before, if I were a fringe NHLer looking for a new team this summer, i'd be begging my agent to contact Hextall ASAP. It's where bad players come to keep playing poorly.

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Travis Sanheim gets an assist, is +2 since his call-up (that's essential!), is playing with known Rookie Whisperer Andy MacDonald (flip side is Hagg could just slot back in with MacDonald), and has now been added to PP2. I really don't know what the plan is. Will I be surprised? Nothing will surprise me with the moronic personnel choices.

He's been solid, yet he's played 12, 14, and 16 minutes so far. Last night, down multiple goals basically from puck drop, he plays less than Brandon Manning, who has been upgraded from bleh to full-on dumpster fire the last month or two. Hold onto your butts.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Travis Sanheim gets an assist, is +2 since his call-up (that's essential!), is playing with known Rookie Whisperer Andy MacDonald, and has now been added to PP2. I really don't know what the plan is. Will I be surprised? Nothing will surprise me with the moronic personnel choices.

He's been solid, yet he's played 12, 14, and 16 minutes so far. Last night, down multiple goals basically from puck drop, he plays less than Brandon Manning, who has been upgraded from bleh to full-on dumpster fire the last month or two.

He's coming out of the lineup for Hagg.

I'll bet my cock and one ball.

We are dealing with a truly special level of incompetence.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'll bet my cock and one ball.

3jhWOnf.gif

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
hey i got an idea... throwback to berube except.... weal lindblom patrick and konecny r here ahahahahaha

Raffl--Giroux--Voracek
Read--Couturier--Simmonds
Lindblom--Patrick--Konecny
Laughton--Fillpula--Weal

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
hey i got an idea... throwback to berube except.... weal lindblom patrick and konecny r here ahahahahaha

Raffl--Giroux--Voracek
Read--Couturier--Simmonds
Lindblom--Patrick--Konecny
Laughton--Fillpula--Weal

every line is defensively responsible, and has threat to score...

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I say Hagg takes manning. Manning has been so bad I refuse to believe he is blind to that.

Lmfao what does this guy have to do to prove to you that he is 110% clueless?

Does he have to show up to a Sixers game thinking he is coaching them?

Speaking of which, Brett Brown could coach the Flyers better than Hakstol.

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
I say Hagg takes manning. Manning has been so bad I refuse to believe he is blind to that.
This is how a complete and total hatred for Jeff Dan "Woody" Hakstok starts. You see a move that he "has" to make, because only an idiot wouldn't make it. He then proves himself an idiot by not making it. Next, you'll be watching all of his moves with a little extra scrutiny. He'll fail the test every time. You'll then start becoming increasingly more nauseous each time you see his face and his ridiculous hair helmet. Finally, you'll be unable to watch his press conferences without giving him the double middle finger.

Last edited:

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I’d take Oduya over Meatshield at this point.

1st D-Pair LD Provorov RD Gostisbehere
2nd D-Pair LD Sanheim RD Gudas
3rd D-Pair LD Hagg RD MacDonald

LD Oduya
LD Manning

Reactions: bennysflyers16

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
This is how a complete and total hatred for Jeff Dan "Woody" Hakstok starts. You see a move that he "has" to make, because only an idiot wouldn't make it. He then proves himself an idiot by not making it. Next, you'll be watching all of his moves with a little extra scrutiny. He'll fail the test every time. You'll then start becoming increasingly nauseous each time you see his face and his ridiculous hair helmet. Finally, you'll be unable to watch his press conferences without giving him the double middle finger.
It’s happend so many times. But if you need to score 3 a game to win and can only score 2. Manning is not the answer. He’s never the answer. Hagg in for manning. Morin in for amac!

Reactions: Brayden Fattison

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Lmfao what does this guy have to do to prove to you that he is 110% clueless?

Does he have to show up to a Sixers game thinking he is coaching them?

Speaking of which, Brett Brown could coach the Flyers better than Hakstol.
He does eventually get things as stupid as he is.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Travis Sanheim gets an assist, is +2 since his call-up (that's essential!), is playing with known Rookie Whisperer Andy MacDonald (flip side is Hagg could just slot back in with MacDonald), and has now been added to PP2. I really don't know what the plan is. Will I be surprised? Nothing will surprise me with the moronic personnel choices.

He's been solid, yet he's played 12, 14, and 16 minutes so far. Last night, down multiple goals basically from puck drop, he plays less than Brandon Manning, who has been upgraded from bleh to full-on dumpster fire the last month or two. Hold onto your butts.

I almost died laughing when I read that. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad