GDT: 71 | Penguins @ Dallas Stars | 8:30 EDT | Here's Your Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
After tonight, they also will be 7 points behind the Penguins with a game in hand and 12 to go. Not an insurmountable lead, especially given Malkin and Horny being out and how this team looks without them.

Eh. The next game is against a team trying to lose. Horny will hopefully be back against the Blues.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Eh. The next game is against a team trying to lose. Horny will hopefully be back against the Blues.

I'll tell you what, if we lose that one, then I think it's time for full fledged panic, because things will be more worrisome than they were after that Columbus game (this time, there won't be any way to arrest it like a few weeks ago, where there was time to make a trade if they didn't get their **** together). Odds still are in our favor, but I'm worried. If we lose the next one, I'm with the people who will be panicking.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
2 goals in our last 4 games. 10 goals in our last 7 with 6 coming against Edmonton.

Last edited:

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I mean, who didn't see it coming? The second the lines were announced it was obvious we weren't going to be able to generate much offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad