GDT: #71 | FLYERS at Blue Jackets | Thursday, Apr. 7, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | NBCSP+, BSOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
They need to try Risto on the PP and tell him to stand on the top of the crease and don’t move.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
It took Jonesy approximately three times to correctly pronounce "Attard"- "uh-TARD," then about five seconds of flustered stuttering, then the correct pronunciation

Reactions: BiggE

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Nice kill by the Flyers' power play.

"JvR is the modern day Tim Kerr."

Fire Therrien

Fire Comcast

Fire Val Camillo.

"It's been 7 years, it's something that goes above and beyond coaching. It's interesting, we haven't had a good power play since '14-'15. That’s the last time. Fletcher, who was hired in December 2018, said. I think it's six years, seven years — we've had a couple of 14th-place finishes, 17th, 18th, 24th. Power play since I've been here has been an everyday question and clearly going back to '14-'15 it's been an everyday question here. ... Personally, I think that way too much blame or even credit gets attached to the power play coach." Chuck Fletcher November 2021.

Reactions: BiggE

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
They could ice guys like Cates and Laczynski to have perhaps one of the best 4th lines in the league (maybe 3rd line talent)……or, well, they could have Brown-MacEwen. I know what Chuck Fletcher would do.
Brown is more useful than most realize. Scores at same rate as Frost and is better on the face offs. Plus he isn’t a Diva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad