GDT: #71 ⋅ TBL @ ANA ⋅ 5:30 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Your comment reflect stand alone, such as "More evidence as to why using +/- as an evaluative tool (especially in small samples) is a fool's errand.". If used with other stats, then +/- helps to paint a better picture, which I have stated over and over and over again.

Back when we drafted Theodore, many on this board were down because his +/- was -24. I looked at his Seattle team and everyone except four players had a negative rating; three had a +0 rating and one was a +4, but one played 46 games, another 42 games, the third played 20 games, and a fourth played one game. That means the whole team sucked ass. With a better roster, maybe things can be different and it was so the following season with Shea getting a team leading +19 rating to go along with his 79 point performance.

See, that's what we call using context.

But you're stubborn in accepting information. Kinda like you harping all last year that Eakins' is in charge of the PP and how horrible he was, despite the numerous times I shared with you how Eakins doesn't have control over the PP. Eakins had to take control of the PP in 2020-21 season. I said Ward and Brown where the PP masterminds in 2021-22. Then when Ward left, it was just Brown and I pointed it that Ward was the actual mastermind of the 2021-22 PP. Nope. All these facts and you kept on doing what you kept on doing.

Now that everyone else has been pointing out Brown this year, you're silent. Facts.
Brown is still terrible, and Cronin should be held just as accountable as Eakins was. Unless the coaches have been handcuffed by Verbeek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad