• Dukes of Hazard

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Picked Mash since its the most memorable to me but there are quite a few excellent choices. All in the family is a very close second and also really enjoyed WKRP and Taxi... those would be my top 4 on this list.

And now I feel old :laugh:
I re-watched Taxi recently. Jim and Latka were great, so was Louie.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Dukes of Hazzard for me, nice Orange Challenger, police chases, fights and a fashion iconic pair of short jean's that holds the lead female character's name!

What more can a 7 year old boy ask for ?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Picked Mash since its the most memorable to me but there are quite a few excellent choices. All in the family is a very close second and also really enjoyed WKRP and Taxi... those would be my top 4 on this list.

And now I feel old :laugh:
Frank Bonner who played Herb Tarlek passed away today.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Steve Austin is the greatest action hero of all-time. And I ain't talkin' about no God damn wrestler.

Only one of these guys was able to kick Andre the Giant's ass, and it was the one with the bionics who did it.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Too hard to pick one , I have seen every episode from all those shows except maybe welcome back kotter. Loved sitcoms back in the day.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Frank Bonner who played Herb Tarlek passed away today.

On WKRP he was the sales guy and Johnny Fever was the stoner DJ, but in reality it was totally the opposite.

giphy_s.gif

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Saw most of those shows but went with Barney Miller.It was a fairly accurate depiction of New York and actual police precinct.

Reactions: Chili

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
a little before my time as I was born in '75 but watched a lot of the shows on repeat.

Barney Miller
Soap
Taxi
Welcome Back Kotter
Mash
Chips
Battlestar Galactica
Mork and Mindy

Reactions: angusyoung

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Hey we forgot about Growing Pains , Different Strokes and Silver Spoons with a side of 6 million dollar man. Remember when Steve had to fight Sasquatch? I didn't know all these years that was Andre the Giant in that suit.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This is it Lamond, it's the big one. I'm coming to join you 'Lizbeth.
Yeah he and Aunt Ester had some good moments together.

Julio, Grady, Roscoe, Bubba....great show all around

I loved his attacks on white people...damn funny the way Fred G. Sanford did it.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Best: All in the Family

Favorite: Barney Miller

Edit: One didn't see mentioned that was good: The Mary Tyler Moore show.

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hey we forgot about Growing Pains , Different Strokes and Silver Spoons with a side of 6 million dollar man. Remember when Steve had to fight Sasquatch? I didn't know all these years that was Andre the Giant in that suit.

As I said in an earlier post, only one Steve Austin beat the tar out of Andre the Giant, and he wasn't a wrestler.

'Nuff said.

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB
Lots of great ones.........my favs were Sanford and Son and Archie Bunker......The Waltons was a good one also

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad