GDT: [#70] We Goin' BACK TO BACK

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The **** did Faksa do to get a penalty ? Wrap his neck around Upshall ?

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
We need to score soon, we've almost given up another 5 shots, seems to be the magic number for a Niemi goal against.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Niemi has officially regressed to Dan Ellis , Anders Lindback whatever other bad backups we had level.

This is the last back to back of the season and it should be Niemis last start of the year. He's been beyond awful.

Last edited:

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Not watching the game but saw the goalie stat line, and now the comments. So basically Nemi is *** the bed again? I know Kari isn't that much better but why isn't he in there? Too old? Can't be fatigue after last night's weak effort by Chicago. Doesn't Ruff know these games are important?

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
Not watching the game but saw the goalie stat line, and now the comments. So basically Nemi is *** the bed again? I know Kari isn't that much better but why isn't he in there? Too old? Can't be fatigue after last night's weak effort by Chicago. Doesn't Ruff know these games are important?

I'd be surprised if Lehts doesn't start the 3rd.

If Niemi is pulled it will be his 4th time in his last 10.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Niemi has officially regressed to Dan Ellis , Anders Lindback whatever other bad backups we had level.

This is the last back to back of the season and it should be Niemis last start of the year. He's been beyond awful.

Jake Allen is playing in back to back games. That Hitchcock guy must be out of his mind.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Starting Niemi was an ok decision to see if he mentally recovered but i'd have had a way shorter leash.

Should probably have been pulled after the first Shattenkirk goal where he went down way too early . Maybe even the Tarasenko goal where he gave up a terrible rebound and made no effort to recover like he usually does. First goal wasn't good either...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad