GDT: #70 | Panthers at Flyers | March 21, 2023 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, BSFLX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Were you alive or undead for the 1985 playoffs? The game Tim Kerr -- the real Tim Kerr -- scored four times in eight minutes at MSG, IIRC, Rogers had three or four points in that game for the Rangers. One of the greatest achievements to watch as it unfolded. By Kerr.
That game was amazing. It’s depressing to remember how awesome this team used to be.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Did Foerster mean to re-direct that pass to Provorov on the goal? I think it is too far behind otherwise. Foerster might have based on how his blade contacted it. It didn’t look like he wanted to catch it. That’s a play Giroux would do and I’d say think, “Of course he did.” Foerster is a clever player in his own way.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I cannot, ever, in any way, root for the spawn of Claude f***ing Lemieux

Wait until they re-sign him because of his usage with Frost and unsustainable small sampling. Remember, we were told you can’t evaluate 10-15 game samples at the end of the season……UNLESS they confirm your beliefs.

It will be Chuck’s parting gift. Only as a favor to LA. There is no good outcome that comes from UFA Lemieux getting this ice time.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Did Foerster mean to re-direct that pass to Provorov on the goal? I think it is too far behind otherwise. Foerster might have based on how his blade contacted it. It didn’t look like he wanted to catch it. That’s a play Giroux would do and I’d say think, “Of course he did.” Foerster is a clever player in his own way.
I feel like Provy or Frost told him to let it go. Maybe he tried to deflect it, but I am going to assume it was someone telling him to leave it.

Agreed, the pass is likely too far behind him.

Just watched it again - you might be right, he may have done that on purpose

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
was reading something on the main boards, people shooting down a Montreal trade or something for hart because he isn't good, hasn't proven anything and has struggled forever. if you have watched him for a bit, you would know.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Hart is gonna f*** us out of a franchise player.

Then they will trade him following year.
1679448491512.gif

Reactions: bennysflyers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: