Post-Game Talk: #70| FLYERS 2 at Devils 6 | Thurs., March 16, 2017 | Injury update: Mason (post #1)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
With Leafs hammering Bolts, we could of been within 4. But she is officially over.

Just have to hope Devils **** up another draft pick for us

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
LegionofDoom91 said:
I welcome losses like this at this point. It puts notice on Hextall to take a look at things with this current team.

I know I want a higher pick and the writing is on the wall we're not making the playoffs. But this is equally or more important. Sometimes I don't trust Hextall to proactively identify areas of weakness. He seems to be quite reactive and results oriented. If it's good, he'll stick with it, even if there are signs it won't stay good. Bad results get Hextall's attention. He's not making hasty decisions, but I want lights to go blaring off for him.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
First time I have seen this referenced by a beat. Carchidi may have to expand on that terse statement with a direct question to hierarchy whether players or staff.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Not that I think Hextall would call anyone up anyway, but I'd rather not bring a premium asset up into this mess. They're not winning 10 more games and I can't see how they get in without it.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
First time I have seen this referenced by a beat. Carchidi may have to expand on that terse statement with a direct question to hierarchy whether players or staff.

He's been in a pissy mood all night seeing some of his tweets. It's nothing more than a pissy beat projecting his own feelings.

They just had a great win last night. Did they quit then? Why today?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Painful to watch, but a necessary evil.

Hopefully certain teams win to make this worth it.

He's probably just trying to stir **** up, as usual.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

maxresdefault.jpg

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He's been in a pissy mood all night seeing some of his tweets. It's nothing more than a pissy beat projecting his own feelings.

They just had a great win last night. Did they quit then?
He seems like he's been sucking lemons a majority of the time.

Don't think I could have less respect for a human being unless they were a pedophile, rapist, or something along those lines.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Good that they quit on Hak. He ****ing deserves it. Being outplayed by the 2nd worst offensive team in the league (and this badly) should be a big eye opener and hopefully gets him fired at the end of the season.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Team is so on and off it is crazy. Lately, it feels like we are getting either blown out or we play a solid overall game with only a few hiccups.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Another season without a cup. Yeah great anniversary season guys......

But let's keep showing those technicolor 70's clips of the Flyers glory days.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad