GDT: #70 ⋅ CHI @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Rewatching the knee on knee, I *think* he avoided a major injury. That back leg was already coming off the ice and the impact just kinda whipped it back and up sending him into that somersault. I'm throwing out the good vibes of he got a deadleg and probably will end up with a nasty knot and bruising.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Rewatching the knee on knee, I *think* he avoided a major injury. That back leg was already coming off the ice and the impact just kinda whipped it back and up sending him into that somersault. I'm throwing out the good vibes of he got a deadleg and probably will end up with a nasty knot and bruising.
Yeah. My hope too

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
not sure how anyone can feel optimistic about the extent of the injury given how this season has gone

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I do know one thing.. Carlson needs to build stronger legs.. Everytime he falls down he gets hurt..
There’s no question he’s a bit fragile. I’ve noticed with other things this year, he’s fairly easily shaken up. It’s hindsight, but I think one can conclude that he probably should not have been in the NHL this year

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
It's strome that does it! Good for him. Again, Johnston...

Maybe I'm too hard on him this time since he never had a chance to be on the ice.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad