Post-Game Talk: 7 in a row! Canucks def. Ducks - 2-1 (OT) (Pearson, Miller)

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Holding my breath until I see the puck drop tonight. If Gibson is playing, we're in tough. Like everyone else, I'm eager to see how the team plays after some solid practice time with Bruce. Hope our D crew is back and healthy.

GO CANUCKS GO !!!

Reactions: Erub ot Ynligom

Indiana

Mar 17, 2008
Canada

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
The team is better with him on it.
Kinda crazy how he's been with this team since the start of the 2020 season and midway through the 21-22 season, and yet he's only played 47 games. Covid situation aside, the guy gets banged up pretty often as well if you look at his history in the league. Also wonder if that coincides with his change in play style, he was known to be a big hitter with the Isles but that changed during his last season with them plus his stints with the Flames and Canucks.

I feel like he's the type of guy who's going to call it a career early.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
I had a dream last night that Juho Lammikko scored a backhand to forehand deke and tucked it in just inside the post. I was like woaaahhh! And then I woke up and it was all a dream.

Still was so happy and impressed when I woke up :laugh:

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Get ready for the whole top 6 to go on covid protocol

At least most of the D have gone through it.
Hasn't pretty much the whole team gone through some variation of this? We had 20 or so players go through Delta, now a bunch going through Omicron. It would be terrible if we are just starting a whole new cycle with the new variant. I hope hybrid vaccination is truly a thing.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Kinda crazy how he's been with this team since the start of the 2020 season and midway through the 21-22 season, and yet he's only played 47 games. Covid situation aside, the guy gets banged up pretty often as well if you look at his history in the league. Also wonder if that coincides with his change in play style, he was known to be a big hitter with the Isles but that changed during his last season with them plus his stints with the Flames and Canucks.

I feel like he's the type of guy who's going to call it a career early.

You know how some players have a reputation for being low maintenance?

Travis Hamonic is not one of those players.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Brock Boeser

So any word on Brock Boeser is he playing?

Last edited:

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I still feel like the other shoe is going to drop and the game is gonna get cancelled. Hopefully not.

edit I have nothing as far as evidence or anything just a probably incorrect feeling after they scrapped the WJC and a number of games are PPD still.

Reactions: Indiana

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Buy a new tv, and they cancel the juniors, and we'll see if this game goes ahead ... and we are missing an important piece that was just starting to score again.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Seems kinda bizarre that we're getting positive tests in piecemeal. You'd think it would run through the entire team at once

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad