Youth providing spark to Pens' lineup

Attachments

• That_70s_Show2.jpg
    That_70s_Show2.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 0

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
Note about the lines. I just used the lines from the last game for both teams. The Av's should stay the same. With McCann being day to day here was the workflow lines from yesterday's practice. Obviously these won't be tonight's lines, I think.

Guentzel - Crosby - Simon
Kahun - Lafferty - Hornqvist
ZAR - Blueger - Tanev
A. Johnson - Blandisi - Riikola

Dumolin - Letang
Pettersson - Shultz
J. Johnson - Marino

Murray
Jarry

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hopefully, this isn’t our ‘70s night theme with our lame lineup next to the Avs....

the boys just need to buckle up and...

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
I wish Bob Errey was calling the game just so I could hear him say things like, "If anyone is going to end Colorado's streak it's gonna be Tha'Penguins!"

We all know that nothing fires up the boys like Bob Errey hype.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We can afford no Breakdown in this game...we need to take the formula from our past three wins and Do It Again...we can’t take a Walk On The Wild Side or we’ll be on a Bridge Over Troubled Water...gotta play like we’re just putting Another Brick In The Wall and we’ll be in the Driver’s Seat...hopefully I’m not being a Dream Weaver but we can do this...Let’s Go boys!

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Serious question, do we have 12 forwards up? I thought we were at 12 with McCann, so if he's not playing have they called someone up or are we going to see 7 D again?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Serious question, do we have 12 forwards up? I thought we were at 12 with McCann, so if he's not playing have they called someone up or are we going to see 7 D again?

we could see Riikola given a go as a forward on L4 as we saw in practice...one way to get him into a game I guess...

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY

I dont think we have anyone extra. I could see them calling up Agozzino again but not sure on the roster limitation rules. Yes another reason how Rutherford is putting this team in a bind by having 9 D-men on the roster

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Just keep winning. Next man up. Next shift. Let's go!

Speaking of that...not only important to keep getting these points while having these injuries but would be huge for us going forward if our bottom 6 guys kept scoring. Giving us that option to use them in trades and them actually being assets(besides Lafferty...hes going nowhere). If we could end up adding ZAR as a piece in a solid trade because of this ? Yeah that's big.

Reactions: EightyOne

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

I really wish this nonsense would stop. No team is gameplanning on Jared McCann being in the lineup or not. It's not an advantage to hide that information from them.

If you don't want to disclose what an injury is that's fine and I agree with that but just say if a guy is playing or not ahead of time.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If he rolls 7 D with Riikola subbing in for JJ and Guds scratched, we'll know just how much Sullivan hates playing $7.25 million worth of D men on our team...lol...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I really wish this nonsense would stop. No team is gameplanning on Jared McCann being in the lineup or not. It's not an advantage to hide that information from them.

If you don't want to disclose what an injury is that's fine and I agree with that but just say if a guy is playing or not ahead of time.

Not saying anything...is saying all we need to know. Someone would have been called up. Its gonna be 7dmen

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
If he rolls 7 D with Riikola subbing in for JJ and Guds scratched, we'll know just how much Sullivan hates playing $7.25 million worth of D men on our team...lol...

He's gonna do it. Im just curious if any of the role players will score tonight...that pitched in last game. Lafferty is the one we want to keep that up...having the highest ceiling...but I also want Simon/ZAR to raise trade value. Still dont feel they will be apart of our future once our top prospects are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad