GDT: 7/7/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
What is this narrative that the crowd was quiet?? This was the loudest NHL game I have or probably will ever experience again. And the crowd was on its feet with 5 mins left and stayed on their feet. Lots of chanting, screaming, yelling. My voice is gone today.

People commenting from their recliners.

NBC drops the levels on the crowd mics so you can hear the announcers (of course). It's how it goes every year, so it's a super dumb take.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
tenor.gif

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Missed that, what did he say?

Ed Olczyk - “… stickhandling and maneuvering of the salary cap system”.

He followed it up with some life-raft ending out with a quick “well within the rules.”

What pisses me off about it is the fact that you could pick up on it the entire playoffs that was his disposition on this whole thing. Equally frustrating is the fact that his own f***ing home franchise practically did the same thing in 2015 with Kane.

It’s the hypocrisy that made me want to punch my television

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Hats off to your team. Congrats! It does hurt to say, but the better team won. Enjoy this repeat and the fact that your window will still be open for a couple of years still!
Also, I wanted to ask, aside from Killorn's obvious injury, what are other injuries that Bolts had to play through?

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Hats off to your team. Congrats! It does hurt to say, but the better team won. Enjoy this repeat and the fact that your window will still be open for a couple of years still!
Also, I wanted to ask, aside from Killorn's obvious injury, what are other injuries that Bolts had to play through?
Kuch had a fractured rib but I’m sure more will come out. Classy post, cheers.

Last edited:

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Hedman is injured and has been the entire playoffs. Other than that the lightning don't really disclose injuries so it's hard to say for sure.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Hedman is injured and has been the entire playoffs. Other than that the lightning don't really disclose injuries so it's hard to say for sure.
I thought every team did after the end of their run. Yes, it was clear that Hedman was injured. Still put up quite a performance though.

Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad