GDT: 7/7/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Also didn’t @LTIR Trickery point out that they had work done to block noise etc for concerts in Amalie arena?

I don't think it matters. Like don't get me wrong, my ears were hurting after a while. But the arena went from a freaking earthquake before puck drop with me thinking "Oh my God we're gonna hit 125 db" to just random intervals of isolated noise. Once the puck dropped it was otherwise a collective buzz that was nothing to write home about. It only got loud when they showed Vita Vea shotgunning a beer and Dave Andreychuk chugging his drink.

We blew our load by the time the national anthem was done

Reactions: Machinehead

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Back to Back Baby! I’m so happy for this team and proud of the organization.

Really appreciate this board and the people on it. Feels like we belly up to bar and talk Lightning, rant and now.....celebrate together.

Thanks everyone

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Now we bask in glory. And tears...many, many tears.

I used to be disgusted with Chicago and those godforsaken Penguins during their respective reigns, Doc Emrick squealing in ecstasy with each and every goal.

But now my team is the evil empire. I'm ready to embrace this hedonistic revelry.

Lord sweet baby jesus knows all I need now is Emerick squealing for the boiz...the Champa Boiz.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Now we bask in glory. And tears...many, many tears.

I used to be disgusted with Chicago and those godforsaken Penguins during their respective reigns, Doc Emrick squealing in ecstasy with each and every goal.

But now my team is the evil empire. I'm ready to embrace this hedonistic revelry.

Lord sweet baby jesus knows all I need now is Emerick squealing for the boiz...the Champa Boiz.

Doc is overrated. He'll shriek like a pig getting castrated over a save in a 3-0 game and then sounds like he's giving a eulogy when someone wins the Cup. His great gift is how he stops in a moment and very eloquently and poetically explains why it's so important. No one does it better. But then it's like "The Stanley Cup to Buffao" like someone died and shits on his own work

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Habs: Kuch shouldn't say mean things

Also Habs: let's send even more disgusting things and threats of violence to Kuch and his family over social media

giphy.gif

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Habs: Kuch shouldn't say mean things

Also Habs: let's send even more disgusting things and threats of violence to Kuch and his family over social media

giphy.gif
My favorite thing is how much hockey fans love to complain about hockey players being too soft nowadays.

Then the same hockey fans will get offended by what a player said in a press conference after winning the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad