Kings Vision: 7/3/13 - NHL Live - Jarret Stoll Suffers Seizure

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
EJ is a bit of a joke (and a really poor beer league player) who can tantrum with the best of them. I played against his team a couple of summers ago at a charity thing and he wasn't up to snuff. That happens. It was a no shoulder pads little D sort of fun game but he was a cone.

No biggie until he decided to take a home run swing at a guy (allegedly) for "showing him up too many times". One of his team mates (former Ranger from yesteryear) told him "settle it down right now" he went over to the bench and tried to break his stick. He failed and fell forward doing so then stormed off to the dressing room.

After the game he was a great guy and said he had a tough day and apologized all around. He seemed like a funny guy after all was said and done but most of the players I know think of him as a joke/tv guy. They called him "Brick" after Steve C in anchor man but he got a bit peeved and they stopped.

I don't expect EJ to get much right but since the NHL has him on the TV he is what you get. He is better then the rest of the yammering simps that they prop up as panel experts. "Read the freaking teleprompter and shut up". Such a great line.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Let me be the first to say that I hope Stoll gets better quickly and they figure out what happened. Hate to see a career, or a life, derailed like this. Scary stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad