GDT: #7 - 01/31/2013 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship*

Another game over before there are 5 minutes played in the third.
No way they are scoring this game.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I hate the MSG 150

I stop my stream when it's on :laugh:

Sam and Joe has also been annoying lately. Stop chatting... it's not a 8 oclock post meal radio show. The screen was showing Gaborik goign to be box, we're down 4-on-3 and they're talking about trivia. This game, 2 on 1 with Crosby attacking and they're talking about how great Vinny Lecavalier is. It's just... annoying. Please be more intense about the game. The contrast between my mood when we're playing bad and giving them chances and Sam and Joe's tone and mood really annoys me. It's like oh, we're play like **** and down in the game but hey, the Tampa Bay lightning are doing really well and the weather is great. Oh and they score off a bad turnover but do you know which 92 players have been a PPG player since 1974?

*Bob Richards*

disagree, he's got alot of weaknesses. His value is high right now, might be a good idea to move him

How? Half this board is labeling him a bust, useless, a waste of space.

If that's the case, his value can't be that ****ing high.

pucksoup

Apr 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I am watching the NHL Network. Mark Roe just said, "The Pittsburgh Penguins are 20 minutes away from winning their 6th straight against the Rangers."

What a turd. I miss MSG network intermissions... =(

Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City
How the **** does this team suck at scoring year after year? All this top end talent and we still look like Renney's Rangers. Its not hard to beat a ****ing team that only has 1 goal. Not. ****ing. Hard. They have got to be the most ****ing frustrating team to watch.

AND FFS STOP WITH THE TOO MANY MEN ********.

Ugh.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
This makes no sense. How could his value be high right now if everyone is talking about how bad he's been recently?

His value is high because he's young and can improve, however teams who don't watch him regularly I think miss some of his weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad