GDT: #7 • "Saiberpunk 2021" • Oilers @ Jets • Jan 24 • 7 PM • SNW

Which would you most like to see in this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Well, we're catching the Jets at a good time - Laine is out and Dubois not in yet. Viewing the Jets / Sens game I can't help feel that the Jets can be had...a lot of their D play is sloppy and Halleybuck looks unsure.
Also noticed Nicholson and Holland in the stands...me thinks there's something afoot because nobody goes there for a winter break.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Well, we're catching the Jets at a good time - Laine is out and Dubois not in yet. Viewing the Jets / Sens game I can't help feel that the Jets can be had...a lot of their D play is sloppy and Halleybuck looks unsure.
Also noticed Nicholson and Holland in the stands...me thinks there's something afoot because nobody goes there for a winter break.
RNH trade?

Oct 15, 2017
Am I missing something here.

Nurse,Larsson, Klefbom, Russell. All have been here as d for McDavid years. All still the main d core even after little success and now 2 different coaching and management teams.

Isn't the entire point of making such big changes to the front office is for a different look or different ideas? Oiler d is the same d that's hasn't taken any steps forward for literally YEARS. Groundhog day

At what point do you call a dog a dog and a cat a cat. The d sucks. Every pair has a member that is prone to making bad reads. And they are all veterans.

The future is bright with Broberg , Bouchard,Samorukov. But who knows when they play

Reactions: tardigrade81

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Out of teams with 6 GP we are tied for lowest GF...with columbus. Imagine that. Arizona with one less GP has more GF. Our D and G may be trash....but so is our F....and HC....and AC's, GC....etc

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
upload_2021-1-24_9-44-0.png

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Two wins against Winnipeg would be nice. Team needs to start stringing some wins together. Hopefully they practiced on their pp :(

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
. Imagine that. Arizona with one less GP has more GF
I watched Arizona vs Vegas the other night to try and rinse the Oiler stink out of the room. Arizona looked so much better than the Oilers ... scrubs like Caggiula and Pitlick and Oiler rejects like Oesterle all over the score board. It was sickening.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad