GDT: #7 – Sabres at Ducks – Wed Oct 22, 10:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
Wellll that's another one in the books!

Good effort overall...definitely played a solid game, but can't give a top level team many chances at all w/ the current roster we have :/ Oh well..another step closer to McJesus

Bps21*

I think Benoit is as bad as the next guy does, but give credit where credit is due-that's a bad bounce off the boards. Normally, that dump is in the neutral zone. Nothing Benoit can do about that

But was it? Or did he know what he was doing the entire time?

I posit that Benoit is not playing poorly...he's undercover. Where you see bad luck...I see Machiavellian brilliance.

kjohnny

Jul 14, 2013
Iowa
Haha, the only thing standing in Buffalo's way for getting McDavid is the draft lottery. It's almost a guarantee we're finishing 29th-30th. I think its safe to say Benoit has earned the title of tank commander. Didn't take long to fill Leino's shoes.

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
I'm worried that this roster is even worse than I thought. If we end up doing worse than last year, pretty much every single one of our top prospects will have to reach their potential to pull the car out of this mud. There's a big difference between a run-of-the-mill 65-point lottery team and a <50 point one, which looks like a real possibility.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Who the hell threw their Perry jersey, what an idiot

Total idiot... And the guy who did it was supposedly a friend of one of the "slower" members of the Anaheim board, so that's pretty ironic.

Good luck the rest of the way, Sabres fans. Hopefully the team will improve as the season progresses.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Total idiot... And the guy who did it was supposedly a friend of one of the "slower" members of the Anaheim board, so that's pretty ironic.

Good luck the rest of the way, Sabres fans. Hopefully the team will improve as the season progresses.

Please explain your first sentence...

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1