GDT: #69 3/10: Eye of the Tiger: Bruins vs. Carolina Hurricanes 7pm ET NESN TVAS 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
Great story! Glad you are OK.

I got a relatively similar one... I missed game 1 and part of game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals in 2011 because I was in a coma. I woke up from it right when the 3rd period of game 2 was being played and the first thing I remember hearing was my then wife yell "shoot, SHOOT!" at the TV in the hospital room.
That's the best story I've heard in my 10 years on this site!

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Nup, we light Ward up tonight. and Liles scores one of them on the rush. Loui breaks his drought on the PP and Krejci FINALLY gets one too.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Actually, i'm scrapping my 5-1 score for the Bruins. I'm feeling sassy today...

7-2 Bruins.
(Marchand, Bergeron, Pastrnak x2, Krug, Acciari, Chara)

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
In 2010-11 the Bruins were

38-21-9- 85 points...After 68 Games

This year

38-23-7- 83 Points....After 68 games

So you're telling me if the bruins had tied two games they need lost we'd win the cup? :( dang so close.

But really though the last couple games have been nice steps in the right direction. They now just need to prove they can win their should win games. Carolina is playing well but without e stall I don't think they'll keep it up.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I've said it a million times, but I really don't think I can say it enough.

If Claude was letting Shawn Thornton be a playoff regular in 2014, he can let Tyler Randell get in a few more games. Frickin' insane.

Go Bruins. Would be nice to finally pull to a "500" record after at home.

This team is very, very intriguing. Has been "interesting" all year, but now I actually see a chance to do something special...help me keep that faith!

I like Randell but the 4th line is looking the best it has all year and developing some chemistry. I wouldn't make any changes right now .

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Actually you saying this is funny. Only reason he is on the third line is because he helps defensively as that line was struggling with that aspect of their game. The great thing about Loui is how he can help anywhere any forward position. No worries about him on the third line as he still gets big minutes as he kills penalties and on the first PP unit. Just to funny "he is horrid" :amazed::shakehead

At some point this guy will be recognized for constant Eriksson nonsense. He just makes stuff up.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I only predict things about 2 or 3 times a season but I'm going to predict that Krug scores a goal tonight.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I think it's kind of funny that when the Bruins post their lines on Twitter, they still list the Bergeron line as the second line. I know it's just semantics, but you'd have a hard time convincing me that other teams aren't looking at Bergeron and Marchand as #1 right now.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
I think it's kind of funny that when the Bruins post their lines on Twitter, they still list the Bergeron line as the second line. I know it's just semantics, but you'd have a hard time convincing me that other teams aren't looking at Bergeron and Marchand as #1 right now.

Haha! Yep. I always thought was just a little gamesmanship from Claude. Not sure it is working anymore though! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad