GDT: #69 ⋅ MIN @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
ESPN just ragged on our org for like two minutes straight. deservedly so too.

But I don't agree with Bucci about the youth need to produce at this level when they get here. There's gonna be seasoning needed and it might take a couple of years with a team comprised mostly of youths, where the youths are were all the top talents lay within.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
I'm going to hate watching Jones leave. I never expected him to be more than a 3rd liner but with his personality, attitude Nd motor, he just seemed like a guy who could be the heart of the locker room and fan favorite for the next 10 years.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
3 Stars

1 - Gustavsson
2 - Boldy
3 - Kaprizov

1710909185397.gif

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
So... who/where are the leaders? Absolutely no one on this team seems to have any dog in them.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Mintyukov is on his way to 24 min game, has a 0 +\-.
3 shots

I guess with the bar we set I’d consider that good, at least solid

His linemate, LaCombe, with 2nd most minutes with 21:42 and most PK minutes, also had a +0 rating, a shot recorded, and 5 blocked shots to lead the team. I don't recall him on the ice for the PK goal against.

I believe Minty-LaCombe was our top d-pairing tonight. Fowler taken off the PP unit for Minty and Zell.

Gm 69, vs Min (Ducks).png

That's a rare sight to see, LaCombe was our best player tonight.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
His linemate, LaCombe, with 2nd most minutes with 21:42 and most PK minutes, also had a +0 rating, a shot recorded, and 5 blocked shots to lead the team. I don't recall him on the ice for the PK goal against.

I believe Minty-LaCombe was our top d-pairing tonight. Fowler taken off the PP unit for Minty and Zell.

View attachment 838779

That's a rare sight to see, LaCombe was our best player tonight.

The Cam Fowler Paradox is something else: the worse his partner is, the better he plays.

Zelly getting the Jamie Drysdale initiation period he clearly isn’t ready for. Wish they’d just send him down instead of playing him on the top pairing night after night

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Why the F did I stay up for this? I am out of my mind. Lol.

So the Ducks can be the yang for your NYR's ying? The more the Ducks lose, the more the Rangers win. Ducks have the third worst record and the Rangers have the third best record.

Screen shot of the standings as of 9:49 pacific time, mar 19, 2024

Mar 19 standings (top-5).png

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Someone else mentioned it but Cronin’s postgame bamboozlement is really the only thing to look forward to right now 😭

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
The Cam Fowler Paradox is something else: the worse his partner is, the better he plays.

Zelly getting the Jamie Drysdale initiation period he clearly isn’t ready for. Wish they’d just send him down instead of playing him on the top pairing night after night

I think Verbeek is initiating Zell for the rest of the season because he wants Zell up with the NHL club next season. So he's gotta earn his stripes up here, despite not being fully ripened.

I do remember Verbeek citing he prefers overripen prospects to rushed prospects, but, for the life of me, I can't find one source online aside from HFboards. So I found the next similar idea of not rushing prospects to the NHL.

Tonight, Zell wasn't on the top pair. LaCombe and Minty were in total TOI and ES TOI, per ESPN. I'm thinking Verbeek has told Cronin to make Minty the top pairing guy for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln