GDT: #69 ⋅ MIN @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Don’t even know why I’m staying up for this. Was hoping for some production from Leo or Mac, but don’t see it happening. There is no sustained offense from this team, not enough shots, and too much one and done in the opponents end.

This broadcast has been meh, but one thing that stood out to me was “It’s not even 50/50 pucks, Wild are all over the Ducks and winning those battles”
Shots are 16-18. Keeping a team under 30 and getting to 20 is a win lately.

Yes, I know what I’ve done.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Well I didn't care for Chris Simon as a player but I appreciate that he was part of the landscape when I was falling in love with hockey as a teenager, so vaya con dios to him.

What's that, 7, 8 former enforcers that have killed themselves? Not worth it.

Condolences to his family, but I still haven't forgotten the Ryan Hollweg play. Missed potentially killing him with the swing of the stick by a couple inches

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Even if Cronin's job is safe, Verbeek needs to get rid of the assistant coaches who are in charge of the special teams.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I don’t even mind giving up 3 goals a game. I only ask to score some more F’ing goals and not 1 or 2, or worse, get shut out again. It’s pathetic at this point.

well, to be fair, our average has always been below 3 goals a game, which is the average in the NHL back when I was tracking it halfway through the season, iirc.

the average GF/game is 3.05, based upon Hockey Reference, right now. The Ducks are at 2.50 GF/game (source... scroll down)

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I cancelled espn+, they don’t show local games so I gave up… I’ve found free ones where you access VPN.

It's being shown here in SoCal. It's something wonky with the streaming and I haven't decided if it's worth restart it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad