BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1679099413054.gif

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
A ginger hatty on St Paddy’s Day would be the crowning achievement of the darkest timeline.

From what I can find, there is just one hat trick on St. Patty's Day in Flyers' history.

St. Patrick may have driven the snakes out of Ireland, but the Flyers had a different Patrick to be thankful for last night.​
Instead of feasting on corned beef and cabbage, the Flyers feasted on Sharks behind a John LeClair hat trick for an 8-2 win over San Jose in front of another sellout crowd of 17,380 at the Spectrum.​
LeClair picked up the second hat trick of the season for Philly, but it was Pat Falloon, playing on his namesake saint’s day, who drove the Sharks out of Philadelphia with a pair of power play goals.​
Time and again the Flyers tried to set Falloon up for a third goal in the final period en route to Philadelphia’s biggest offensive output of the season.​

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
From what I can find, there is just one hat trick on St. Patty's Day in Flyers' history.

St. Patrick may have driven the snakes out of Ireland, but the Flyers had a different Patrick to be thankful for last night.​
Instead of feasting on corned beef and cabbage, the Flyers feasted on Sharks behind a John LeClair hat trick for an 8-2 win over San Jose in front of another sellout crowd of 17,380 at the Spectrum.​
LeClair picked up the second hat trick of the season for Philly, but it was Pat Falloon, playing on his namesake saint’s day, who drove the Sharks out of Philadelphia with a pair of power play goals.​
Time and again the Flyers tried to set Falloon up for a third goal in the final period en route to Philadelphia’s biggest offensive output of the season.​
Good old Fat Balloon, waddling to the rescue!

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Buffalo is not a good team or at least a poorly coached team.

I like the smiling Foerster and Lemieux .......devious little shits......stealing from Mom's cookie jar....

1679100406821.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad