GDT: #68|It's a Gold Day for Hockey|Bruins@Penguins|2-14-15|1:00PM ET|CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The Bruins definitely aren't the big bad Bruins that they used to be. This game was really encouraging.

They were on their heels all game. I wouldn't be shocked if their GDT would have melted down if the Pens tied it up. That storm looked like it was happening and Kunitz missed the tap-in.

They were definitely on their heels.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
In a perfect world, the following names would be sent packing this summer: Kunitz, Lovejoy, Scuderi, Erhoff, Martin, Adams

In our world, it wouldn't at all be shocking if every single one of those guys end up re-signed.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
The Bruins definitely aren't the big bad Bruins that they used to be. This game was really encouraging.

Gotta give some credit to MJ there as well. They weren't forcing pucks into the Bruins layered D, they held on to it and worked the puck to the opposite side. Exactly how you beat them.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Perron tripped at the end. No call. Boston plays good D. Disciplined. NEVER takes penalties in the final minute. Kunitz is horse****. Good overall effort by the team

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'll just keep being right about all my hockey assessments and you can just challenge away. Just like people said I was crazy when I said our 08-09 team could win the Cup w/ the roster they had. Just like I said DB's change of the defensive system would haunt us.

I'll go with my assessment on this one.

The Pens aren't going to have the opponents they played in 2008-2009 (no defense in the East and Datsyuk hurt in the finals).

And, Fedotenko @ 14 minutes + Talbot > Kunitz @ 18 minutes + Comeau.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
The progression of waking up late, and reading the first few pages was an awful feeling.

Adams scratched. Yay!

Wait.....

No....
Now Malkin....

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
The Pens aren't going to have the opponents they played in 2008-2009 (no defense in the East and Datsyuk hurt in the finals).

And, Fedotenko @ 14 minutes + Talbot > Kunitz @ 18 minutes + Comeau.

I'm happy with Comeau and refuse to lump him in the same category as Kunitz right now. Unlike Kunitz, COmeau isn't expected to be a consistent point producer, and when he's not producing at least he's out there working his tail off.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'll keep refreshing this thread. If any Sid or Geno news pop up, please post it in here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad