GDT: #68: FLYERS at Islanders, Saturday, Mar. 9, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The rule book standard is based on “degree of violence.” He creamed him nowhere near the puck. I’m not going to argue if you say there needs to be a better standard, but as written, it kinda fits.
It really didn't seem all that violent to me. It's not like he had speed build up and laid him out. I'm just comparing it to how other hits/penalties have been called and this didn't seem all that egregious in my eyes...

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I’m not going to argue if you say there needs to be a better standard
Yeah, like when the guy being interfered with trains his eye on the puck on the ice like a f***ing spelunker ready to dive into a water cave.

Damn right "degree of violence" is an idiotic wording. Whoever came up with it ... well I'd say they should be fired into the sun, but most of these things are compromises involving the Players Association, and most of the time all they do is fight battles of moronic pointless attrition.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Just to remind people... Matt Martin boarded Sanheim and injured him the preseason.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
There was a minor character on the show Vikings early on that looked a lot like Jake.

7Krl0I1.jpg

680e363e14e17dcfb9fec738430a6a03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad