GDT: #68: Dallas Stars@Pittsburgh Penguins | 7:00 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
good response game from Sutter. Amazing what happens when you make players fight for their jobs

It is almost as if if you stop being the players best friend and demote them and make them work for their spot, you don't see such ****** on ice performance and content stagnated players. Who wudddaa thunkkkkk itttt?

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
Dallas is acting a little butthurt tonight. Nice to see players in other uniforms acting that way for once.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
It's amazing how in a game like this Bylsma can still do something to piss me off. Even if Sid wasn't on a hat trick, a 5-1 game isn't necessarily over with 6 minutes to play. Wouldn't you want to truly ice the game?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dallas is acting a little butthurt tonight. Nice to see players in other uniforms acting that way for once.

Dallas just lost 7-2 to Winnipeg after giving up three unanswered to lose to Calgary.

Beating this team 5-1 at this juncture strikes me as less impressive than I suspect it strikes others.

nhindian

Jul 4, 2009
It's amazing how in a game like this Bylsma can still do something to piss me off. Even if Sid wasn't on a hat trick, a 5-1 game isn't necessarily over with 6 minutes to play. Wouldn't you want to truly ice the game?

Uh, this game was essentially over at 5-1

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Is it really amazing, or are you using the word rhetorically?

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
Dallas just lost 7-2 to Winnipeg after giving up three unanswered to lose to Calgary.

Beating this team 5-1 at this juncture strikes me as less impressive than I suspect it strikes others.

I'm not really marveling in the victory so much as noticing that it's the other team, as opposed to the Pens, taking dumb penalties for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad