GDT: #67 | 3/14/2015 | Red Wings @ Flyers | 1:00 PM | CSNP/FSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
They're fine additions, we're just seeing the effect of not having Darren Helm in the line-up

Darren Helm is just an easy player to point to as to why the team is playing horribly.

Helm isn't THAT much of a difference maker.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Well deserved for Cole. But I guess he hoped for another night to get that one. Don't see them coming back tonight. If they prove me wrong, great.
Need to score then to make it a 2-goal-lead soon enough though.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Darren Helm is just an easy player to point to as to why the team is playing horribly.

Helm isn't THAT much of a difference maker.
For a team that is as soft as Detroit, having someone like Helm that is the fastest guy on the ice and forechecks hard? Yea, sorry, he makes a difference. He isn't a game changer, but he can have an impact.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
They're fine additions, we're just seeing the effect of not having Darren Helm in the line-up

No I'm not blaming them individually. They've contributed. It's just that the whole team looks out of sync since the deadline.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
For a team that is as soft as Detroit, having someone like Helm that is the fastest guy on the ice and forechecks hard? Yea, sorry, he makes a difference. He isn't a game changer, but he can have an impact.

He isn't the reason why the team is doing this badly.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
And where did I say if Detroit had Helm they'd be winning every game?

You said "we're just seeing the effect of not having Darren Helm in the line-up" which is saying that because they don't have Helm they are playing much worse.

Did I misinterpret that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad